The Get On-A-Roll! toolbox you have in your hands is a wealth of resources that have guided the evolution from 25+ years of coaching business owner/leaders, individuals and racecar drivers.
You will find tools that will guide you from individual performance success to the personal relationship interaction between people in business to produce high performing cultures of people working together.
You are also invited to have a private complementary Team Success Audit with us.
Go here to book that!
Links to Your Toolbox Resources & Action Steps
- Why good leaders make you feel safe – Simon Sinek (2014)
- Dan Pink on Motivation – he speaks to what truly motivates people at work and how businesses continue using traditional incentives that actually hurt performance. https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_pink_on_motivation
- Simon Sinek tells you how great leaders inspire action. https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action by always starting with Why.
- Shawn Achor, who developed and taught the Happiness course at Harvard, speaks about “the happy secret to better work”. This is a must watch…https://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work
- The Power of Human Energy Angel – Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts talks about the positive and transformative power of human energy.
- Judith E. Glaser talks about Conversational Intelligence Video Conversation with the author of the book Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust And Get ExtraordinaryResults.
- Restoring Organizational Trust through Conversational Intelligence another interview with slides with Judith E. Glaser
Books That Are Most Important for You to Read:
- The Inner Game of Work: Focus, Learning, Pleasure, and Mobility in the Workplace by Timothy Gallwey – The insights and understanding of human learning and coaching Tim Gallwey has presented in all of his books, when applied to any activity that requires learning and performance are priceless and essential to understand and apply to any area of performance focus.
- Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust And Get Extraordinary Results by Judith E. Glaser – This book validates scientifically by Neuroscience everything Robert has learned in 25+ years of training and education in Coaching and Leadership plus gives you great tools to use for yourself to have effective conversations in business and personally. Robert is a C-IQ Enhanced Skills Practitioner.
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t by Simon Sinek– Of all the books that we’ve read, this is the most significant for you to get the best foundation for Business Profits from Happiness. The first section of the book completely reveals the huge financial and emotional costs that incur when teams don’t pull together.
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor – Great tested and proven effective practices that raise happiness for anybody at work.
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos) It was Tony Hsieh speaking on the topic of Delivering Happiness that inspired Robert to learn more and ultimately birth the “S.M.A.R.T. Leadership/Teams/Conversations” training and coaching programs.
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization by Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright – The extensive research interviews conducted over 10 years described by the authors of this book further validate what we’re taking about and gives you more actions to take.
Robert Cornish is an ATL (Approved Tribal Leader) though Culturesync
Other Books to Add Insight:
- Turn the Ship Around by David Marquet – This book tells the story that turned the lowest performing submarine in the U.S. Navy to the top performing submarine.
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier – The principle outlined in this book applied on a regular habitual way is all one ever needs to produce consistent high outcomes.
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by General Stanley McCrystal – This book thoroughly explains how and why the 21st Century has completely changed leadership structures in business and military and why traditional ‘Command and Control’ organizations no longer work.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Foundation for Successful Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
- Before Happiness: The 5 Hidden Keys to Achieving Success, Spreading Happiness, and Sustaining Positive Change by Shawn Achor
- The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW by Joseph Michelli
- Breaking the Rules, Removing the Obstacles to Effortless High Performance by Kurt Wright
- Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives by Henry Kimsey-House, Karen Kimsey-House, Phillip Scandal, Laura Whitworth
Zappos’ Business Culture:
- Zappos says goodbye to bosses. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-leadership/wp/2014/01/03/zappos-gets-rid-of-all-managers/#!
- Taylor Protocols CVI (Core Values Index) http://tinyurl.com/pjvfe5p The CVI is the most useful personal assessment tool we’ve found to both understand about yourself and more importantly to understand how to best work with others (when you know their CVI profile). This is the best tool for hiring the right person for a specific job.
- Culture Meter Survey https://culturesync.net/tools/culturemeter/
- Human Metrics is a free version of the Myer’s Briggs personality inventory
This one tells more about how to communicate with each other & more about your personality. This will help you see how you approach the world, how you learn best, etc. It is quick and kind of fun.
There are huge new profits, freedom, and joy in your business when you come from an ENERGIZED state in your business. We’re here to help make that your natural state.
- The first step is to purposely change your perspective. You do this by making a true commitment to shift from a perspective of finding/fixing problems in your business by telling people what to do; to the perspective of asking questions that identify what works to achieve the positive outcome intended for your customer/client to have.
- Watch the TED talks listed above in the order listed.
- Read the “Books That Are Most Important for You to Read” in the order they are listed above (they are all also available in audio versions and easy to listen to while driving or doing other things that don’t require conscious thinking.)
- Take the assessments listed (they are all free.) They will give you an understanding of where you are now, so you can track your progress.
- Get help with your commitment to change
All the resources we have given you in your toolbox are the very resources we have learned from and use in delivering our programs. We hope that sharing them with you will inspire you to see and realize the full potential possible from an ENERGIZED Business.
Limited time offer: “ENERGIZE Your Business Potential” Discovery call™
Find a time that fits for you by >>>Clicking Here
This 15-minute Discovery call helps you see and understand the true potential of your business when you and all your people, are focused together to reach that potential..
Find a time that fits for you by >>>Clicking Here
There is huge evidence of how important happiness and effective communication is to productivity and profits, (see In the News below). But this is an epidemic that few know how to change. That is what we are here for, because we do know how to change it and are continually changing it for the businesses that we work with.