How Can You Inspire Greatness?
That’s the operating question Robert lives from each day.
His nickname “The Winner’s Coach” began when he started coaching fellow race car drivers, and they found themselves winning way more often). Robert has coached drivers who have won 14 SCCA National Championships, Mazda MX 5 Cup Championship, and the only American driver since Mario Andretti to win a FIA World Championship title.
His business clients have the same winning formula that Robert brought to winning race car drivers. He works with business owner/leaders as a “Business Growth Catalyst” to “Energize Your Business” to achieve consistent On-A-Roll performance success.
He created a Corporate Leadership training program that used race car driving as the learning activity.
- Participants (who had no racing experience) effectively coach one another.
- In a matter of hours they are performiang better than people who spend days with professional racing instructors.
- This a ‘learning experience’ process that applies to any activity or outcome in business or life.
Robert holds that the primary determining factor in “Human Performance Greatness,” is the quality of the relationships that every person has with other people.
And this is true whether in individuals or teams of people that make up a business culture. Those relationships will either inspire or sabotage ‘Greatness’. And at the heart of greatness is the level at which people Trust one another.
For Robert it’s an outrage how much human potential is lost every day, simply because people don’t know how to treat one another in a way that builds trust. Together we can change that.
Robert knows how to build trust for others, and more importantly how to enable others as leaders to do the same.
Terri Cornish, COO, MBA, CPCC
Be empowered to be an empowering effortless high-performance leader
Before coaching became a calling
- Terri Cornish traveled the world to 31 countries, including living in 5 of them
- Partner, Admin. Manager & Advisor for 12 years for Gold Production Development Associates, a gold mining consulting company for numerous international companies of annual revenues of $5 million to close to $1 billion. Her responsibilities included setting-up international offices, hiring & firing, consulting, as well as financial investment advice
Coaching since 1999
Collaboration with Legends & Leaders for nearly 3 decades
- Certified as Co-Active Coach by Laura Whitworth, one of the founders of coaching
- Trained by the founder of Peak Potentials, Harv Eker, himself, as one of his original coaches -also chosen for a select group of their coaches certified in their "Business Coach" program
- Certified by Sharon Wilson as a Spiritual Life Coach
- Executive Coach for Business Breakthroughs Intl (BBI)- a Chet Holmes & Tony Robbins' company that helps businesses grow faster, easier, smarter
Terri’s focus is using this “behind-the-scenes” expertise to help business leaders become Business Winners & lead the field in:
so, they make a big difference in their clients’ & family’s lives
For years Terri watched people follow mentors who only showed them part of what they need for success. It’s like making a cake with a missing ingredient. They wound up no better off or even worse than they were before.
It broke her heart; so, she did something.
She refuses to let good people burn out or worse yet, go bankrupt so, she made it her mission to help them learn how to combine a successful model, mindset, strategy & action plan to achieve business results.
One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.
- Get a crystal-clear vision or what REALLY is possible
- Identify & breakthrough the boundaries that have stopped you
- Discover your OWN, not someone else’s secrets for success.
- Lead you through a proven map that has you boost your mind power, tap into the skill of maximizing your mindset, and shows you the unique action skills for you to succeed.
” The answer to how is YES!.” -Peter Block